It's time for another round of Halloween Horror! Same as last year, we're looking for spooky, scary, gross, funny, dark, or demented tales all about our favorite holiday, Halloween. We look forward to reading your stories about the horrors lurking in the dark on All Hallows' Eve.
Deadline: July 31st, 2021
Payment: $20 plus electronic contributor copy.
$5 plus electronic contributor copy for reprints.
Word count: 2,000 - 15,000 (A little over or under is fine)
· Include a bio or greeting with your email. We don't need a lot, but at least let us know who you are.
· Please send all submissions as a .docx or .rtf attachment with the subject line of your email as: DBND - HH3 - Story Title.
· Stories sent after the submission deadline will be rejected unread.
· Multiple submissions welcome.
· Simultaneous submissions are fine, but please let us know if your submission is picked up elsewhere.
Send submissions to: email@example.com